Kangbuk Samsung Hospital RTLS-based Hospital Mobile Asset Tracking System
People & Technology Co., Ltd. has built the Mobile Asset Tracking system of Kangbuk Samsung Hospital as IndoorPlus + Real Time Location and Smart Sensing (RTLS) solution. (2017.2.1 system open)
The main features and significance are as follows.
- Building of RTLS-based mobile asset tracking system (Mobile Asset Tracking)
- By using the BLE Scanner function of SAMSUNG Electronics IoT Sensor WIFI AP (WIFI + BLE Scanner, model name WEA403Si), it meets both requirements of wireless network use and IoT monitoring
- Introduce IoT integrated management model to large hospitals, large corporations, and government offices scheduled to be replaced with WIFI APs (reduce management and construction costs)
- Nurses, doctors and other hospital staff directly focus on patient care and nursing work, and reduce unnecessary time-wasting factors (1 hour per person / day) to improve productivity
- Small Server handles tracking of 500 (500 primary, up to 3000 future) mobile assets collected over 500 APs
- Various access means such as tablet access screen, PC access screen, Mobile APP screen for nursing department’s convenience
- Implement asset management and mapping functions
- Provides data-based insight into the state of asset management in hospitals by providing real data on which assets are most used, searched, and shared, as well as accurate real-time location of hospital assets
- Expansion into related services such as patient monitoring (infectious disease) through the construction of RTLS system as Infra
- Indoor Navi for outpatients, caregivers, and intelligent guidance guides.